Taking Charge Of Your Health And Well-Being
Health & Well-Being
We can make sure that you lead a life of inner happiness.
We can make sure that our idea do not clash with your religious beliefs.
We want to make sure that your spirits are lifted for the enlightenment of your soul.
A Simple Practice
We can make sure that you have implement simple practices that can change your life for the bet-ter.
Our numbers speaks louder, where our clients have appreciated us for our efforts.
What Is Spirituality
We want to get deep inside the soul of an individual allowing them to find out the true meaning of spirituality as it might differ from one to another.
What My Clients Say About Me
Spirituality vs Religion
Latest From Blog
Spiritualism is something that one would search for something sacred, and it is increasingly important that people start discussing about it every day. People who approach the very realm for spirituality through religion, yoga and even meditation have been known to have a lot of peace in their lives. In a very recent study, we made sure to investigate the personal and even the social benefits of spiritualism by performing exams on the responses of the participants. Here are some very positive characteristics of people who are spiritual.
- People who are spiritual have been known to be very gracious. It is not something that is created just for the purpose of saying so, but spiritual people have been known to be gracious. Psychology has indeed demonstrated that they express gratitude, and it is also associated with all kinds of positive emotions like optimism and also being generous over time and resources as well. This even includes overall vitality. Spirituality has been known to encourage people to be incredibly positive, and they actually start expressing these in many life practices.
- People who are spiritual have been known to flourish a lot. It is linked to a lot of important aspects of the very existence of humans and also functioning- spirituality. They also have very positive relationships with a lot of people in their lives. It has also been known to give them high self-esteem, it has been known to make them optimistic, and it has also given them a lot of meaning and also purpose in life.
- People who are spiritual have been known to be very compassionate. Expressing compassion towards others is undoubtedly one of the strongest things that you can do, and the spiritual life will make you an incredibly compassionate person indeed. There is a variety of positive and also pro-social emotions that have strong links with spiritualism. This would include allowing one to feel great about all of the little things in life and also so that they look at the world through fully empathetic eyes as well.
- People who are spiritual have been known to self-actualize. They also strive towards a better life, and they also consider personal growth and even fulfillment as a central goal too. They consider the path towards self-actualization because it actually requires the people to focus on all of their internal values, and it will also require them to work on being a better individual.
- Spiritual people have been known to take all of their experiences in life and savor it. They will never take a single moment in life for granted, and that is something that everyone should learn to do.
Psychic prayer conveys energy through the ether from one point to another. The energy flows from the person who is praying to the person who is being prayed for and is the object of the prayer.
You can even pray for a country or to avert or mitigate natural disasters. In psychic prayer, energy sends the prayer over any distance with no limits on the distance that needs to be covered.
The energy comes from the spirit of the person praying and travels over a distance to the person being prayed for, or to affect any event.
How to Pray
The best posture is to stand erect facing the direction in which you want to send the prayer, with your arms in a raised position with your palms facing outward towards the direction of your prayer.
This allows the energy from your heart and your palms to radiate easily. When you pray, visualize energy flowing and leaving your energy centers as pure white light. If you are in a public setting and feel awkward about this pose, keep your palm upwards on your knees, or focus on sending the energy outward from your heart.
According to Sir Hanuman a respected psychic in Montreal, You can pray for people whom you do not know, for instance, a person being rushed to hospital in an ambulance, or anyone whom you feel is distressed or unwell. Practice praying at a moment’s notice to send the energy of your psychic prayer to anyone who is in need, and you can this provide people with the energy that can change their life.
Make psychic prayer a part of your daily routine.
The Right Prayers
Pray for guidance in finding love and to remove all the blocks that come in the way. Pray for opening yourself to all the possibilities for love that disregards any defects, disabilities, and to find people who will be ideal companions and friends.
Pray for keeping all your relationships stable and free of conflict. Pray for a release from loneliness. Pray for your heart to be surrounded by love and light so that you are peace with the people around you and who will be in your life.
Pray for a spirit that creates a desire in you to heal and help others who are in difficulties. You can always pray for yourself and ask for your health and well being.
Psychic prayers for healing, love, and safety or help to others are a way of projecting your positive thoughts in a way that will benefit them but will return to you in the form of their gratitude.
When your psychic prayers involve love and healing they transfer you to a higher plane where you have increased powers to do good for others. Love is always the highest power that dwells in all hearts and can bring warmth and clarity and any energy that connects all of us.
Psychic prayers can be in many different styles and expressions. There must be a definite purpose for the prayer and must never be used for changing the mind of other people.
Why Mindfulness with Sophrology?
The goal of mindfulness is to quiet the mind’s constant chattering, creating a sense of inner ‘spaciousness’. From this place we are able to step away from our default responses and patterns of behaviour and think and act in fresh new ways. Mindfulness practioners learn to focus on the present moment with attention that is relaxed, open and non-judgemental.
Sophrology provides easy, practical everyday exercises to practice mindfulness.
Learn more about the benefits of Mindfulness…
What is Sophrology?
Sophrology is a body-mind practice which uses relaxation, simple movements, breathing and positive mental images to find a state of balance and ‘quiet’ in daily life.
Developed by a Spanish Neuro-psychiatrist, Sophrology has been is use in continental Europe for more than 50 years with great success in health, sports, arts, education and the corporate world.
Learn more about Sophrology…
How does it work?
Sophrology is typically practised sitting in a chair or standing. A Sophrologist may guide you through a set of exercises in a one-to-one session or as part of a group. These exercises can be practised on your own and incorporated into the rhythm of your daily life.
Learn more about how to develop the practice…
What people have said… ‘When I do the exercises I feel more energised.’ ‘I’ve felt a difference in myself and other people have noticed.’ ‘I’ve done gym classes, yoga, pilates, stopped smoking, basically any self-help thing I could have done, I’ve done, and nothing has made a difference. However today Sophrology is the first time in three years I’ve been able to switch off my mind.’
What we do:
- Group workshops – Dealing with Uncertainty and Change, A Values-Based Approach to Work and others
- Wellbeing Programmes – topics may include Focus, Confidence, Creativity, Calm, Energy, Positivity, Sleep
- Leadership development – designed according to need and addressing cognition, emotion, self-identity and meta-awareness
- One-to-one sessions – private and corporate